Killing http://printing.kde.org/

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Mon Nov 30 04:59:32 UTC 2009

On Sunday 29 November 2009 19:12:46 Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> I did a bit of digging myself and found nothing really useful since there
>  is lot of description of things that don't exist anymore. The only things
>  i'd save would be the links to the mailing lists and some info that is
>  CUPS specific.

It's a sad but true situation. I didn't have any time for KDE printing in the
last 2 years and I don't think I will have for the short future. I still
manage the mailing lists, but I wouldn't have time or energy to eventually
take care of the printing.kde.org site.

Thanks for looking into this.

--
Cristian Tibirna