Killing http://printing.kde.org/

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sun Nov 29 15:26:56 UTC 2009

On Sunday 29 November 2009 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> That web makes no sense at all since kdeprint doesn't exist since KDE 4.0
>
> We should just kill it.

Yes, this is very outdated information. We still should ask the people who did
the site, if they want to rescue some information.

I would suggest to redirect printing.kde.org to a generic landing page on
community.kde.org, which explains that the domain has been removed and gives
some general pointers where to find information (techbase, userbase, community
wiki).