Monthly kde-www meeting on irc

Ingo Malchow ingomalchow at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 9 19:57:55 UTC 2009

Hello listeners,

after a bit of discussion on irc i'd like to bring something up. Namely a
regular kde-www meeting, to see where we are and where we want to go.

This should happen on a monthly (?) base on irc, and there should be an agenda
doc open to be edited by everyone to know

1) what has happened in the last month
2) what has NOT happened and still needs to be done
3) are there any open plans/wishes

This would involve every possible KDE websites team (right now i only know the
forum team, the userbase team and the sysadmins, but pleaaase correct me if i
am wrong).

Basically this way the effectiveness of kde-www should be increased. Meetings
can be scheduled via doodle. Anne Wilson also already has set up an open
document on google than freely be edited, see
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ASzMxRsf3mdcZGZmcXc3bXpfOXAyOGg4M2Q0&hl=en

So if you'd like to participate or have some ideas, please respond.

Ingo Malchow