Favicons for *.kde.org

Sayak Banerjee sayakb at ubuntu.com
Sun May 17 13:42:42 UTC 2009

Quoting an old thread, so well. The issue was about broken KDE4 favicons for
sites like the planet and the dot.
The KDE4 favicon still is broken. We fixed the one at the forum (
forum.kde.org), and I can commit the fixed one to SVN (I have www access).
I'll wait for the next 48 hours to see if anybody has any objections. Hope
that sounds good.

Regards

--
Sayak Banerjee (sayakb)
Ubuntu Brainstorm Administrator (brainstorm.ubuntu.com)