OSL Mirroring

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Wed Mar 25 19:17:26 UTC 2009

We're running out of space on our FTP mirror and need to reclaim some of
it in order to keep things running. I looked and it seemed as though
your mirror network appears to be strong and we don't get very many hits
for your repository anyway. I wanted to let you know that we're going to
be removing your repository either today or tomorrow.

Hopefully we can re-add you back once we get our new FTP servers online.

Thanks!

--
Lance Albertson                                    lance <at> osuosl.org
Systems Administrator / Architect                        Open Source Lab