Form submission from: Contact Webmaster

Morty knutmj at online.no
Sun Mar 8 18:22:45 UTC 2009

Submitted on 03/08/2009 - 19:22
Submitted by anonymous user: [84.211.86.206]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Morty
   E-Mail Address: knutmj at online.no
   Subject: Blocked user name
   Message:
Hi

For years I have been using Morty as username when commenting on the dot, and
since the
new dot require user account it was the natural choice of user name for me.

Unfortunately when trying to crate an new account I get an error saying it's
already taken.
Sine I think I'm the only one that have been using it on this site I found
that a little odd,
and wondered if the admins had some automatic picking up of the
usernames/mail addresses used
when converting the old site. So to test, I tried to send for a new password.

Then I get this error:
"Sorry, Morty is not recognized as a user name or an e-mail address."

To not let an option go untested, I also tried to log in with a empty a
password, and got this error:
"The username Morty has not been activated or is blocked."

So are my username blocked, and are there any way to unblock it so I can use
it?

Best regards
Morty

The results of this submission may be viewed
at:http://dot.kde.org/node/2433/submission/3