2nd Request For Deletion of a Posted Comment

George Caralis typingeorge at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 15:11:03 UTC 2009

*Greetings,

This request is being made for the second time.  Remove my thread from 2006
or inform me of my user name and password  please.  With my login name and
password I will remove the thread corresponding to my name myself.

*

> *The thread, located at the url:
> http://dot.kde.org/2006/02/23/kde-catalan-team-and-catalan-government-work-together:
>
> *

*reads as follows: *

> * "I agree. Any culture amused by herbivore bulls getting their ear sliced
> off whule still alive, not to mention the needless torture beforehand, is,
> to be nice, despicable. Fuck the stinking Spaniards..."*

*
  If you require me to travel to KDE and present identification to satisfy
my request, I will comply.

  If you require an attorney to make the request on my behalf, I will
comply.*
*Please do not hesitate to contact me by email or telephone if further
clarification is needed concerning this critical matter.

Very Respectfully,*