KDE Wiki Meeting

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sun Jun 21 18:31:45 UTC 2009

We will hold a KDE Wiki Meeting at Berlin on 28/29 June 2009 directly after
Linuxtag. The goal is to improve the structure of the content on the Wikis,
review and move some content, and fix some of the technical problems. More
details can be found at
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/kde.org/Meetings/June09.

The meeting will take place at the Qt Software office in Berlin Adlershof. We
have room for a few more people. So if you think you can contribute something
substantial and would like to join us, please don't hesitate to contact me.

This is a good chance to improve the structure and content of our Wiki based
web presence. Of course the effort will have to continue after the meeting in
the wider community. But a focused meeting will give us an opportunity to get
some of the things done which are easier to manage when you have a small
group of people sitting in the same room.

If you have input on what we should focus on and how we should proceed, please
let us know.