Can't login to KDE's Forum.

Ben Cooksley sourtooth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 13:05:55 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Dante Ashton<mentalomega at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hey there,
> I've been having some problems with the forum ,I've lost my password and
> I've asked for my password to be redelivered, but sadly whatever
> subsystem handles that task is not sending the email.
>
> Thanks for any assistance,
>
> -Dante

Hi Dante,

Apologies for the problems you have been having with the forum
password reset system. I have changed the method of delivery which
will hopefully correct this issue, or reduce it to a lesser degree.
Please try and request a password reset again. If it fails, please
mail me in private and I can reset your password manually.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Community Forums Administrator