[kde-promo] [kde-ev-marketing] Request for website-meeting @Akademy

Wendy Van Craen wendy.vancraen at kde.org
Wed Jun 17 07:42:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

Since I am not very talented (or confident) in being the presenter of
a BoF or meeting, I would love someone to volunteer for this.
I don't mind to make notes at the meeting.

We would also want to make an agenda with our meeting points.  Is
there a promo-related space on the internet where we can make a
skedule?

Also it might be important to contact one of the Akademy organisers to
ask for a free room for 2 hours or so.  OR we could go to a nice
beach/cocktailbar and have our meeting on the beach ;-) (Though the
cocktails might cause us to be a little bit over-creative??? Or we
might end up with unreadable notes ...)

@Anne Wilson:
Thank you for expressing your interest!  It will be nice to meet you
again on this years Akademy.

Greetings

Wendy Van Craen
KDE Promotion & Events