Form submission from: Contact Webmaster

Mark m.wege at web.de
Tue Jun 9 08:37:17 UTC 2009

Submitted on 06/09/2009 - 10:37
Submitted by user: mark [77.21.162.10]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Mark
   E-Mail Address: m.wege at web.de
   Subject: Design
   Message:
Hi, I am reading the dot with Akregator and the dot is not displaying there
to well. The main issue is that I have a scrollbar and have to move
left/right in order to read a story. So it would be cool if either the site
would be made in a way that site adjusts the screensize and breeks the line
instead of providing toolbars or that if you have a login there is the
possibility of choosing different designs.

Mark

The results of this submission may be viewed
at:http://dot.kde.org/node/2433/submission/49