Removing "adopt a geek" info from http://kde.org/support/

Stefan Parviainen stefan.parviainen at iki.fi
Tue Jul 21 17:19:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

I noticed that there is a link to the "adopt a geek" program under the
"Material" section on the "Supporting KDE" page on kde.org
(http://kde.org/support/).

The program has been discontinued, and the linked page
(http://developer.kde.org/~wheeler/adopt-a-geek/) uses a very old but official
looking style, which I guess might reflect poorly on the official site as a whole
(a visitor might not realize they are looking at a personal web page and not a
official KDE page).

Might I therefore recommend that the section concerning the discontinued
"adopt a geek" program be removed completely from the Supporting KDE page.

--
Stefan Parviainen