What is the way to post dot.kde articles on new redesigned Dot?

Piotr Pełzowski pelzowski at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 15:22:21 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've just wanted to post news about Krita 2.0 development [1] on dot.kde.org.
But I can't find any button similar to "submit news". I'm logged in using
OpenID, maybe this is the reason for not having possibility to post?

Or  maybe submitting new posts is disabled for ordinary people? ;) I'm not
involved in KDE development but I've already posted something on dot.kde,
about my interview with KPackageKit developers few weeks ago. So how does
news submitting work now?

[1]
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi/hacking/krita-progress-29-01-2009.html?seemore=y

pozdrawiam/regards,