where KDE 3.4.3?

Mark Ziegler mark.ziegler at rakekniven.de
Tue Jan 13 08:58:10 UTC 2009

Am Montag, 12. Januar 2009 schrieb Tom Pittman:
> I have a 3-year-old Mepis distro that works reasonably well with KDE
> 3.4.3, and a recent Suse distro where both KDE and Gnome are nigh
> unusable (for different reasons).
>
> So I'm looking for KDE 3.4.3, but all your download links that I can
> find lead to dead mirrors (404). Can you help me find a stable back-rev
> version of KDE to replace this dog that came in Suse 10?
>
> A link to a working download site/page would do fine.
If you are willing to stay with an older desktop here are the sources.
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/Attic/3.4.3/src/

We recommend at least to use KDE 3.5.10 for people who wants to stay with KDE
3.x.

Cheers,
Mark

--
If you find typos or wondering of my short message, this is related to my
current limited mobility.