Favicons for *.kde.org

Sayak Banerjee sayakb at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 8 12:15:47 UTC 2009

Hello,

Here are some of the pages I noticed that have the old ones:

   - <http://www.kdedevelopers.org/>
   - http://websvn.kde.org/
   - https://bugs.kde.org/
   - http://kdemail.net/
   - http://www.kdedevelopers.org/
   - http://wiki.kde.org/

(that's all from my browser history for January)

Also, discover.kde.org has no favicon. I'd like to work for discover since
it needs a facelift from the KDE4.0 theme. Is there any way I can start? My
SVN acct is: *sayakb*

Cheers
*Sayak Banerjee*
*Forums: LinuxIsInnovation<http://forum.kde.org/linuxisinnovation-u-2692.html>