kde.org

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 17:21:04 UTC 2009

Hi guys/girls,

I would really appreciate an update on the status of the new KDE.org
website. I am getting a little worried, as Januari is approaching and
I haven't heard a bit lately.

Remember designing and writing the SITE is just step one, we also need
to fill it with content. Basically, a first version ready for initial
content should be ready before Jan 1st but I'm guessing that won't
happen... So please tell me what timeframe we can expect, eg when will
a first version be ready for input and when can we expect a list of
texts which have to be (re)written?

Greetings,

Jos