Broken Link to SimplyMepis Linux on "Try KDE" page

Troy Bennett tbennett82 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 20:49:18 UTC 2009

Dear KDE webmasters,

Upon reading up on the latest release of KDE 4.3, I realized that the
link to the SimplyMepis Live Linux CD is broken.  The link is located
on the "Try KDE" page (http://kde.org/trykde/) under the "Live CDs
with KDE 3" section.  SimplyMepis is still a highly active KDE centric
Linux distribution.  If it is not too much trouble, can you please
update the link to the SimplyMepis homepage (https://www.mepis.org/).
I'm sure many KDE users would appreciate it as I became a dedicated
KDE user through SimplyMepis.  Additionally, the developer of Mepis,
Mr. Warren Woodford, has informed the Mepis user community that the
next release of Mepis will support KDE 4.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate all your efforts in support
of the KDE project.

Very Respectfully,
Troy Bennett

--