KDE4

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sun Dec 28 16:51:36 UTC 2008

On Sunday 28 December 2008 13:01:27 Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 7:39 PM, wb <wbonthuyzen at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > - just a thought, is your main man in charge having his mid-life-crisis?
>
> Nope, but the women in charge are having their period...

May I chip in the reference to IT Crowd here? It seems that Aunt Irma is
visiting ... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0609848/synopsis

> But more serious: This is the second one on this list within a few
> days. Coincidence?

Let's not reply to this guy anymore. It's tempting, but giving him the idea
that his voice may be heard is sending out the wrong signals. I think I've
clearly indicated that his form is to poor to be considered, and I didn't see
it changing in a way significant enough to warrant care.
--
sebas