Spanish translation of the 4.2 beta 2 announcement

Enrique Matías Sánchez (Quique) cronopios at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 11:35:30 UTC 2008

On 12/20/08, Mark Ziegler wrote:

> Am Freitag, 19. Dezember 2008 schrieb Enrique Matías Sánchez (Quique):
>> On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 7:42 PM, Enrique Matías Sánchez (Quique) wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > I've translated the KDE 4.2-beta2 announcement (including the latest
>> > fixes) to Spanish.
>
> Added.
>
> Thanks for your work.

Thank you, Mark.

Unfortunately I guess I didn't explain myself: the second diff I sent
wasn't over the first one, but against HEAD.
As published now, the final version of the translation is followed by
the first one, so the second part of that page should be deleted.

Could you please delete everything from line 327 to the EOF or,
alternatively, apply the attached patch?

Thanks again, and sorry for causing you so much trouble.