Registering with the forum

agou agou at talktalk.net
Mon Dec 1 19:15:48 UTC 2008

I registered with the KDE forum yesterday and have been expecting to
receive a comfirmation email ever since, but it never seems to happen.
Has something gone wrong?

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask about this, but it
appears that everywhere I look on the forum website, I have to be
activated to even contact the administrators; which I am not. I have
registered with this address and userid janpla.

Please, if this is not the right, could you point me to the one that I
should be bothering?

/jan