Competitions, maintainers

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at babylon2k.de
Thu Sep 4 20:00:32 UTC 2003

> If there are no objections, I will go ahead and organize the voting on
> website logo and default style myself, as I don't think it would be fair
> tothe contributors to wait any longer. I would also like to go ahaed and
> create some custom logos for some of the subdomains, which I can only do
> after the vote.
me have asked too on the list for progress on that (and in private mail to
jason), but got no response until now, too, sorry if I have missed your mail
there :/

> There was already a poll on kde-look.org on the style,
> (http://kde-look.org/poll/index.php?poll=29) but I hesitate to suggest
> that we could simply pick the kde-look.org winner "Blue mellow" as new
> default style, because I am the author that style. Therefore I suggest to
> have a parallel vote on both the style and the logo if there are no
> objections.
I thought of using that poll to switch over while being at n7h, but the
flamewar about the protest day page has driven me away from asking,
would have no problems with bundling some vote about that, but would have no
problems to interim use the winner of the kde-look contest as default style
sheet. (if chris doesn't objects, as he has ported really MANY pages to the
new design and has done a great job with the enhancement of the overall
framework)

cu
Christoph

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team
http://www.babylon2k.de, cullmann at kde.org