Koffice for debian

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Wed Sep 3 17:48:01 UTC 2003

Sorry, I am not a Debian expert. But may be I can help you a little.

.) If I remember well, there is at least an email about how to get KOffice
for Debian. (Some links were removed because it was wrong.)

Searching quickly I have also found links in:
http://www.koffice.org/announcements/announce-1.2.1.php

If you still have problems please email to the koffice mailing list:
mailto:koffice.org (If you interested in the mailing list, see info at
http://www.kde.org/mailinglists .)

Have a nice day!