Need help with koffice.org's filter status pages

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Mon Sep 1 18:29:50 UTC 2003

(Please CC me!)

I have a problem, as the KOffice Web pages have been updated to the new KDE
look.

I have two pages (however only one for the moment) that are generated with the
help of XSLT. Therefore these pages absolutely need the <html> and </html>
tags. These tags cannot be included by PHP.

Back when the new look was discussed, I had already asked to have special
includes. So the question is now: how do I do it?

Web: http://www.koffice.org/filters/1.2./index.php
CVS: www/areas/koffice/filters/1.2/index.php

The other page that is generated by this way has been convert normally, so in
fact I cannot currently generate it.
Web: http://www.koffice.org/filters/status.php
CVS: www/areas/koffice/filters/status.php

Please CC your answer to me, as I am not subscribed to kde-www. Thank you in
advance for your help!

Have a nice day!