Dedicated servers needed

bill at 4dws.com bill at 4dws.com
Fri May 30 22:54:18 UTC 2003

Hi
I am looking for several dedicated servers to run our web sites and marketing programs.

Our company, Esaverusa,  is a multi-million dollar organization and we have been in business for 6 years and have excellent references and a 1.5 million dollar/month merchant account.

Our dilemma is that we have done business with a series of hosts we were not happy with who provided poor service or inaquadate lines,  We do not want to go to the trouble of setting up servers without testing. I would like to set up a minumum testing period of three weeks with your company in order to determine line speeds and service response. Once we are satisfied with this, we will spend the time and effort configure the servers with all our information and programs and sign long term contracts.

If you have an interest in doing business on these terms please let me know.

Thanks You

William Stanley