BodyMod Studio/School/ Tattoo Taboo, Israel

Max Baron MBaron at cellsico.com
Mon May 26 20:53:17 UTC 2003

Hello my friend,

My name is Max Baron. I am the owner of the Body-Modification studio "TABOO" at Haifa, Israel. I would like to propose you my new site. I made it for you, to check in and judge my ability to produce the mysterious Art of Body-Mod.

Here I've done two sites. One dedicated to "The First International school of Body-Art" at Middle East. That's include the secrets of TATTOOING & PIERCING from A to Z, plus Permanent Make-up courses at one price.

You can obtain profession, which totally will change your life stile and fulfill you with joy.

Second is about my Studio and photos of my work. A lot's of new FREE flash (tattoo design), plus a lot's of fun and links to other Art sites.

You are welcome to join smallest extraordinary army of Body-Mod Artists. The new way, new skills, new profession for all of your life.

Check here: www.tattoo-taboo.narod.ru

If it not interesting for you, I am sorry for disturb you. You have received this message by a mistake. Please, simply remove it, or, may be, suggest it to you friends, who seeking for something different.

Respectfully yours,

Max Baron

Phone: (972)-54-202-887

Email: tattoo-taboo at narod.ru