Poll for kde.org logo competition

Jason Bainbridge jason at jblinux.org
Thu May 22 18:04:39 UTC 2003

On Fri, 23 May 2003 01:48, Navindra Umanee wrote:
> I'm already confused.  Doesn't the theme depend on who wins the logo
> contest or vice-versa?  One will have to go first, you can't really do
> them both at the same time...

That makes two of us...

Theme is probably not a good word, we have the styles and then we have the
logo competition but they are related as some of the logo's are designed with
the default style in mind.

So we need a combination poll as to what style the users like with what logo,
this wouldn't be feasible to do in the one poll as there would be 42
combinations. Even with separate polls are we going to get a good enough
result with so many options?

I'm all for choice but too much choice is a bad thing...

Jason Bainbridge
KDE Web Team - http://kde.org
webmaster at kde.org