Poll for kde.org logo competition

Jason Bainbridge jason at jblinux.org
Wed May 21 18:47:59 UTC 2003

On Thu, 22 May 2003 02:44, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:

> [Jason Bainbridge]
>
> > Blue, mellow: the body is out of alignment with the left menu.
> > Orange - Same as above
> > Yellow - has a thin orange bar at the top of the body that shouldn't be
> > there.
>
> Well, all of this is intentional. It's part of the style.

Are you sure? They all look really disjointed to me at least on Konqueror CVS,
I'd take some screenshots but I haven't got the time as I'm at work.

The problem is with the horizontal bar that the Inform heading is in on all
three, for consistency it should extend across the page at the same level for
the different styles.

--
Jason Bainbridge
KDE Web Team - http://kde.org