Suggestion for your website!

Brian A. Peterman BAPeterman at saipeople.com
Tue May 20 15:42:20 UTC 2003

Suggestion for your website!
Dear Sir or Madam:

I recently visited your website, and I was wondering if you might be interested in switching web hosting companies? We work with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies, but we would like to branch out with your interests in mind.  I know you are busy so I will be brief.

Sai People Solutions, Inc. has been in business since 1984. We have the technology and experience to provide the best hosting services at a competitive price. I have listed a few key points on why you should choose Sai to be your web service provider.

What we offer:

Competitive web hosting rates.
Managed and Collocated hosting services.
24 x 7 monitoring.
Daily backup tapes.
Uninterruptible Power Supply with multiple diesel backup power generators.
FTP access to daily web server log files.
Complete project management for your IT and E-business initiatives.
Almost 20 years of experience in the IT industry.

Some of our clients include:

< http://www.ingrammicro.com/> - B2B/E-Commerce/Content Mgmnt
< http://www.venturetechnetwork.com/> - B2B/E-Commerce/Content Mgmnt
< http://www.norteksolutions.com/> - E-Commerce
< http://www.nortekmedical.com/> - E-Collaboration
< http://www.longs.com/> - B2C/E-Commerce/Supply Chain

If you would like, I would be happy to talk with you in detail about our web hosting services and rates. Please reply to this e-mail, or contact me at our toll free number at (800) 929-1858 ext. 295, and let me know what a good time would be for me to contact you. Also, please visit our website at http://www.saipeople.com/ for more details on our service
offerings.

Thanks!

Sai People Solutions, Inc.
Corporate Office
2313 Timber Shadows, Suite 200
Kingwood, TX 77339
(281) 358-1858
www.saipeople.com

We respect your Online Privacy.  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention ALL the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail address', which might be diverting the e-mails to you.