Logo competition poll

Jason Bainbridge jason at jblinux.org
Mon May 19 20:00:56 UTC 2003

All,

Given the small number of entries received I don't think a poll is going to
achieve too much but we did specify that we were going to hold one in the
announcement so I think we still need to.

I suggest a poll with the following:

1. Sebastians' Original design plus the Konqui for the body of the page
2. Olaf's logo
3. Luciash's logo
4. Ralf's logo & icons
5. Ralf's Icons with logo 1
6. Ralf's Icons with logo 2
7. Ralf's Icons with logo 3

Actually I don't think that is a bad poll at all, before posting the poll I
can modify the gallery of the entries to mimic the final designs by hacking
the CSS a bit to get a better representation.

Christoph & Rainer, what do you think? Input from others is welcome as well.
:)

Jason Bainbridge
KDE Web Team - http://kde.org
webmaster at kde.org