KDE on CD

Enrico Bartky info at realdos.de
Sun May 18 22:00:22 UTC 2003

Hello dear KDE Webmaster,

after one year idle, we have a new Shop. We provide a "KDE on CD" for 2 Euro, the newest KDE from the KDE FTP Server, inkl. sources. Supported distributions are SuSE and RedHat, the newest Editions ( e.g. 8.1, 8.2 and 8.0, 9.0 ). Shipping is currently supported only in Germany. Can you create a link to your KDE on CD page?

In the past we hear problems about installing the RPM's, now we have an easy to use installation Script, that detect the installed versions and update to current.

http://www.realdos.de/shop/

Thanx,

Enrico Bartky
RealDOS Systems