Add your web site / URL

Peter Bailey inetesy392265 at phuketinternet.co.th
Thu May 15 09:50:40 UTC 2003

Hi

I see you are also into reciprocal link exchanging. So, I have a site you can visit with a whole list of prominent reciprocal link web sites you can exchange travel, health, etc. links with (OK, OK, one of these sites is mine, and I hope you will exchange links with my site too).

www.link-exchange.org/reciprocal.html

This is not a rogue list, but a link exchange software site's list of it's customers (web sites that use their software!). And my email is not a ruse to sell this software either. Truth is, they make it very hard for people to buy it!

What is great, is that your link is added automatically and immediately! No waiting! Alright, you do have to add their / the other web site's link first. But you have to add it sometime anyway. And this way your link gets added immediately. Another plus is these sites also theme the links like a directory (not a link farm) and limit the number of links per page to around 25 (then automatically create a new one).

If you have a number of sites or experience some difficulty, that's no problem. Just send the site you want to exchange links with details of yours (their software has a manual and bulk link addition tool). Just send them;

Your Site Title
Your URL
Your site description
Your URL link to their site

That's it. And with quality sites, not link farms.

Regards

Peter

Ps Forgot to mention, I will not email you again.