Streamlining bugs.kde.org

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Sat May 10 15:57:48 UTC 2003

> [Query page] Tried uncluttering the page without removing features. Every
> feature is represented in logical sections. Now we can have some discussion
> what features can be combined/removed and how to add features like full text
> search etc. =)

I have to admit that I very much dislike the new query page. its a lot
bigger and less easy to understand. I once managed to get used to the
standard bugzilla query page layout, as it is used on half a dozen projects
I work with.

The new KDE query page is totally different, and as such much more difficult
to navigate.

I would like to see a more bugzilla-original query page layout again.

--
Dirk