KDE file manager

Bill Ward billward at nidlink.com
Wed May 7 14:28:39 UTC 2003

Hi,

I did not know where to email to.  Could you pass this on?

I am a newbe.  Yes, still using windoz, but trying to get away from it. Waiting for my SuSE 8.2 to come.  There is a windoz program called PowerDesk that is a file manager which is really great.  would you be able to incorporate any of those things in to your file manager?  Their web site is http://www.v-com.com/product/pd_ind.html I have version 4 which is a free version.  If you would like it I could send it to you.

Thank you much,

Bill Ward