Contest entries by Steven J. Brown

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Mon May 5 13:18:37 UTC 2003

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 02:04:22AM -0700, Neil Stevens wrote:
> > Especially, this message should never have appeared on the list. Steven
> > even requested so ( "or in any other manner distributed" ). Am I
> > paranoid here?
>
> You probably should ask him just to be sure, but I suspect that signature
> is being added not by him, but by his company's mail server.

Which makes it unclear whether he is legally able to submit his work under
acceptable terms. If the work was created and/or submitted using company
resources, we'd better double check. There's a reason companies add these
kind of footers. Let's not found out what theirs is. ;)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap at capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."