Streamlining bugs.kde.org

Datschge datschge at gmx.net
Thu May 1 12:10:09 UTC 2003

> It would maybe like translating the bugzilla interface in Dutch :D

That's, of course, infeasible since the bug reports themselves need to stay in
English to be understandable for the biggest possible audience. =P

But what we need and I missed to mention before is an up-to-date help for
b.k.o. Eg. http://bugs.kde.org/queryhelp.cgi is still referring to all the
bugzilla.mozilla.org stuff and not at all taking in account all those custom
modifications on b.k.o, it'd be awesome if someone can pick this page up and
update it as soon as the changes on the query page are finalized.

Cheers, Datschge