Qhijri = QDate

Yousef AL-Harthi alharthi at kacst.edu.sa
Sun Mar 30 06:03:41 UTC 2003

Hi

I am Yousef AL-Harthi from saudi arabia ,work in King Abdulaziz City and Technology .

We released engine for convert from hijri and gregorian and reverse,it is approved in saudi arabia .

Also we released Qhijri Class similer to QDate class in QT ,it is support hijri calendar.

It is under LGPL license ,you can get it from this links.

We use this class and engine in KDE 3.0.0 ,it work very good and you can see the snapshot for kde panel after i use the class and engine.

http://ceri.kacst.edu.sa/download/snapshot1.png

QHijri Class :

http://ceri.kacst.edu.sa/download/Qhijri-0.5.cpp

Engine :

http://ceri.kacst.edu.sa/download/hijrah-1.2.CPP

I can send to you the file that i change it.(kdatepicker.cpp)

We hope to see KDE support Hijri calendar and this is our effort.

What is your opinion about this files.

With best wishes.

Yousef