Translating KDE websites to Indonesian

Ronald Kuwawi ron4ld at optushome.com.au
Sun Mar 30 03:29:47 UTC 2003

Hi there,
I would like to help translating the website into Indonesian, if that's
not being done yet. Indonesia is a very big country, with population
more than 210 million people, and IT industry is growing very fast
there so I think it's a good idea to  provide the Indonesian translation
of the website. I'm 3rd year computer science student at University
of New South Wales, Sydney and I'm proficient both in English and
Indonesian.  Please provide me with some steps to translate your site.

cheers:)
Ronald