webmaster at kde.org

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 25 14:56:20 UTC 2003

Olaf Jan Schmidt <ojschmidt at kde.org> wrote:
> PS: Navindra, is there a reason the suggested dot story about the KDEAP
> interview was silently dropped? Since this is the second time a story
> about the KDEAP is ignored, it would be nice to at least hear the reasons
> for ignoring these article submissions.

No, it hasn't been dropped.  I did look at it when it was first
posted, but when I looked the supplied link to the Interview wasn't
working yet.  It's only been on the back burner because I'm extremely
busy and nobody else has looked at it.

What was the second article that was dropped??

Thanks,
Navin.