webmaster at kde.org

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Tue Mar 25 14:45:00 UTC 2003

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 03:23:08PM +0100, Rainer Endres wrote:
> When nobody objects to the spam on the list beside me (and I would get it
> anyway) we can leave webmaster at kde.org here. Makes no sense to move it to
> another list with the same people subscribed and active ;)

I prefer to keep it as is as well. kde.org adds X-Spam-Status, and you can
do your own spam filtering on top of it (or independently).

Even if you're just a developer, you'll probably want to read webmaster@ in
case someone reports a bug -- wouldn't be the first time.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap at capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."