boxes

Jason Bainbridge jaseone at myrealbox.com
Sun Mar 23 22:39:20 UTC 2003

I haven't got a problem with that as long as you fix the validation with
it, also on MSIE6 it has the effect of bringing the white bordered box
completely within the blue one so the effect is lost but it looks okay I
guess. How well does it degrade to NS4 without styles?

Have you had a chance to look at the logo competition proposal? The
weekend came and went without getting it on the dot...

Jason Bainbridge
KDE Web Team - http://kde.org
webmaster at kde.org