Your UPS and FedEx Refunds!

jeffrookard at yahoo.com jeffrookard at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 10:54:10 UTC 2003

               Fed Ex and UPS Owe You Money!

The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Everyday FedEx and UPS deliver 10% of your packages late and when they do they owe you a full refund. Yet you never collect. Let me stop the insanity. I can collect this for you without any work on your part risk free.

Five promises I will make to you:

· I will put money in your pocket
· No work on your part
· Completely Risk Free
· No refund- No fee
· You will not have to switch overnight shipping carriers

Ask yourself this question: am I interested in collecting money owed to me risk free? If you answered yes, then call (734)968-6140 for details, fair enough? Or email us at: overnight at overnightrecovery.us for more info. You've got nothing to lose!
Better yet, visit our website at: http://www.overnightrecovery.us

Sincerely

Jeffrey Rookard

P.S. Many people feel the savings are not very significant. If you send 100 packages per week you are owed a minimum of $3,500.