Getting back to the logo contest

Jason Bainbridge jaseone at myrealbox.com
Tue Mar 18 22:34:59 UTC 2003

<SNIP>

> > was in Gimp's .XCF format but Photoshop's .PSD will also be
> > acceptable.
>
> Photoshop... I don't own Photoshop, don't intend to pay for
> it, and don't want
> to use warez to create web site graphics, thanks.

This part I was hesitant about but I know a lot of people use Photoshop
on community graphics sites like deviantart.com and I didn't really want
to exclude them, it's a tough one though as most KDE people wouldn't
have Photoshop. The more I think about it though I don't think we have
much choice than to insist on XCF only.

Jason Bainbridge
KDE Web Team - http://kde.org
webmaster at kde.org