A favour for enterprised.kde.org

Jason Bainbridge jaseone at myrealbox.com
Wed Mar 12 13:09:58 UTC 2003

Can someone please do me a favour and checkout enterprise.kde.org, make
a tarball of it and email me it offlist?

I want to port it over to the new design but I'm still stuck on a Win32
system and the cvs checkout corrupted a lot of images and it would be a
pain to manually download them all.

On a related note I think I have fixed the majority of the errors that
were being encountered on the enterprise site, I'm just waiting for the
next refresh from cvs to check the fixes.

Jono,
I've CC'd you in on this as you are listed as the current maintainer of
enterprise.kde.org but that information seems out of date, so would you
mind if I become the maintainer? If anyone wants to co-maintain let me
know.

Jason Bainbridge
KDE Web Team - http://kde.org
webmaster at kde.org