clubprice.ws and kde.org

Eric Perry clubprice at clubprice.ws
Mon Mar 10 01:22:02 UTC 2003

good day .

my name is eric perry , and i'm the owner of clubprice.ws . i wanted to
let you know that i've just placed a link to clubprice.ws .

you can find the link to your site here:
http://www.clubprice.ws/links.htm  >>>> then make your website address
searchable to find the page where your link is ! a result will appear
and then just look at the number after you web address in the text -1 +
1 depending on the search . then click on the link that appear >>>>
clubprice >>>  because it's on my site >>> then scroll down to the
number -1 + 1 we mention in text >>>>  there's your link !

thanks for putting such a useful site on the web! I would really
appreciate it if you could give me a heads up if you move or change
link locations, or if you post any new material that you think my
visitors would be interested in.

a link back to my site would also be nice. :-) please link back to me
for more traffic to your site which result better ranking on search
engine and more money for all of us .

again, thank you very much for your great web site.

**********  here's  the link for my site >>>>>

http://www.clubprice.ws all you need from mp3 player , dvd , computer ,
travel , money tranfer , office , fitness , wine and many more at low
low low prices !

thank's
Sincerely,

eric perry