A competition for a new logo?

Jason Bainbridge JaseOne at myrealbox.com
Thu Mar 6 13:02:27 UTC 2003

All,

What do you think of the idea of running a competition for a new logo for the main site that can also be customised for the subdomains? I've had a bit of a go in Photoshop and the Gimp but graphic design really isn't my forte.

The prize would simply be recognition and the fact their work gets used as the site's logo. The active members on this list could choose a short list of entries and then put up a vote on the dot or somewhere.

I think given some of the graphic prototypes I've seen floating around that we would get some high quality entries. So what do you all think?

Regards,
Jason