new KDE site....

Jason Bainbridge JaseOne at myrealbox.com
Tue Mar 4 23:56:37 UTC 2003

Hi,

Firstly you might want to read the new mirror instructions at:

http://kde.org/mirrors/web_howto.php

Looking at your site though I'd say you firstly need to delete the index.html file from the root, in fact it might be a good idea clearing the whole directory and doing a fresh checkout of the www as a lot of things have moved about.

Then you need to add :/usr/local/httpd/kde/www/media/includes to your php.ini (or under a virtual host section in your httpd.conf).

Apologies for the inconvenience. :-)

Regards,
Jason