New KDE.org website: Small bug

Andre Meiske su0699 at studserver.uni-dortmund.de
Mon Mar 3 08:07:06 UTC 2003

Dear developers,

the new layout is nice (though it fails to display correctly on my browser
here at college - but Netscape 4.79 is well known for not being able to
properly work with CSS. Can't upgrade though). There's only one minor
glitch: The 'new apps' feed from apps.kde.org seems to update it's 'last
changes' date with the current date. Today I've got 2 blocks of changes,
both labeled '03 March', even though the older entries should still have
something like '27 February'. Guess you'd better fix that..... :)

Keep up the good work.
  Andre Meiske