small change to fix validation

Jason Bainbridge JaseOne at myrealbox.com
Sun Mar 2 13:33:30 UTC 2003

Unfortunatley my desktop is out of action right now and I don't have linux on this laptop yet otherwise I'd make this change myself, so can someone please address the folowing?

# Line 55, column 41:  ID "location" already defined  (explain...).

  ...<select size="1" name="location" id="location" title="Choose one of the local
                                          ^

# Line 51, column 42: ID "location" first defined here (explain...).

I suggest changing the id of the select field to select_location. If we do that atleast we will have one more happy camper on the dot.k.o thread..

Regards,
Jason