dot story ? ;)

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Sat Mar 1 00:46:58 UTC 2003

Christoph Cullmann <cullmann at babylon2k.de> wrote:
> On Saturday 01 March 2003 01:27, Navindra Umanee wrote:
> > Christoph Cullmann <cullmann at babylon2k.de> wrote:
> > > on the way, yes sir ;) but please correct my typos, or will look like the
> > > an idiot (perhaps not even for nothing) ;)
> >
> > Sure, I'll even be willing to rewrite it a bit based on your text.
> > Then I can work in a big thanks to you personally.  :-)
> even only correction my bad english would be my greatest dream ;) story
> submited, hopefully not that bad ;)

Okay, I'm in the middle of something right now but I'll be sure to
look in to it later tonight.

Other editors:  If you get to it first, please go for it.

On the plus side your article will probably be the top article for the
whole weekend, Monday and more...  cause it doesn't look like we have
anything else yet.

Cheers,
Navin.