MEFEX " The First Franchise Expo for the Middle east & gulf Region

MEFEX 2003 mktg at mefex.com
Wed Jun 25 16:50:44 UTC 2003

Sub : Invitation to "MEFEX"

Dear Sir

Would you like to have a market share to the fast growing markets of the middle
east and gulf region??????? If you would we could give you all the support you
need to penetrate the market. " MEFEX" The first International franchise expo
for the middle east and Gulf region will create a platform for Franchisors to
explore the possibility of possible tieups form middle east and gulf region.
A direct mailer and advertising campaign is being launch to attract 25,000 investors
who are looking for new opportunities and avenues to invest. Middle east is
a hot spot for franchising and it's a developing country more and more investors
are looking for new avenues .
As you are aware The strongest countries in terms of GDP (2000) are Saudi Arabia
$232 billion, Qatar $ 60 billion.. Qatar's proved reserves of natural gas exceed
7 trillion cubic meters, more than 5% of the world total, third largest in the
world take advantage of this potentially lucrative market According to Ernst
& young ,Merrill lynch latest report there are 300,000 millionaire in middle
east countries estimated for a total fortune of 1.3  trillion US$.

                     MEFEX will create a platform for the investors to check
out new avenues and opportunities and will offer excellent business opportunities
for the franchisors.

Our marketing experience  reach & intimate Knowledge of the local customs & conditions
in the entire middle east  will make it easy for you to enter the market on a
sure footing & to thrive there. For  more information about our expo please check
our website  www.mefex.com

Book the stall now and avail 10 % early bird discount

We will be happy to answer any queries you may have on our expo we look forward
to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards

Zakia Kazmi
Project Manager